Suicide Prevention (LGBTQ friendly)
I am not a therapist. Please do not accept this as advice other than me saying, reach out should you be in a crisis/suicidal. If you do not have a phone, talk to a police officer, friend, go for a walk or admit to a psych hospital. Also, practice mindfulness. I have found that practicing mindfulness helps just about everything- what is good, why it's good and where would I be if I did not have those things. Here are some resources should you find yourself needing them. As I say this, I have to always be mindful because there are circumstances that are beyond reason, intolerant. You think to yourself, umm this chick doesn't know struggle. This person has functional limbs, no shrapnel... no visible burns or scars that cover your entire body. I get it. I cannot know everything, I just can't. I am 1 human in the crowd of many but do know that I don't consider some situations where you're just totally hopeless. For example, my daughter had no chance, at all in life due to her fatal anomalies. Her anomalies were gruesome. No. Chance. Obviously I thought about this this morning. I'm not giving the go to commit suicide, I'm simply saying there are other options like medically assisted passing. I know struggle, believe that.
https://www.nolo.com/legal-encyclopedia/death-with-dignity-texas.html
https://deathwithdignity.org/states/texas/
https://statelaws.findlaw.com/texas-law/texas-euthanasia-laws.html
https://www.nami.org/Get-Involved/Awareness-Events/Suicide-Prevention-Awareness-Month
Comments
Post a Comment